Smales Jewellers Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Smales Jewellers (Hanneby Pty Ltd, ABN 710 582 018 08 ("Promoter").
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(i) is a resident of Australia aged 18 years,
(ii) is not an employee of the Promoter and
(iii) is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee
- All Entrants must ensure that their profiles are made public for the duration of the competition.
- Entries are open until midnight Wednesday 1st April (AWST) and winner will be announced on Tuesday 2nd April (AWST) on the Smales Facebook Page
-The winner will be notified via the phone or email account given as a part of the entrant’s details. These details will not be held on the Smales database or by Facebook after the competition
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The transportation of the prize must be in agreement between the ‘promotor’ and the successful ‘entrant’
-The prize will not be shipped anywhere out of Western Australia
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, other brands the company holds.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant releases any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
- All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter only.
- The prize is to be of equal or lesser value than the purchasing band.
- The band purchased (in order to enter the competition) cannot be on layby or on any other existing credit line terms with Smales.
- The band purchased is only valid for purchases made instore and not online.
- If the winner decides on designing their own ring the design and make fees must be deducted as a part of the purchased ring price.
- The winner can choose to collect their prize within a 6 month period.
- The competition excludes Swarovski rings and all Swarovski jewellery
- The prize cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The prize cannot be exchanged with any/or other branded product lines; this includes Watches, Earrings, Leather Goods, Pendants, Cufflinks and Bangles/Bracelets