Dear Customers, Friends & Family,
Here at SMALES, even though we are all about luxury we are also focused on the well-being of our customers and team members, that includes keeping in mind the safety and health of our community – that’s you, our customers, as well as our team members.
In light of the ever-evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’ve been closely monitoring this in real-time based on the advice of the World Health Organisation and Australia’s Chief Medical Officer and reviewing our approach regularly.
While we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleanliness standards in our stores, we have implemented additional precautionary measures:
- If as customers you are concerned of stepping out you can call us to arrange a private appointment in any of our showrooms.
- We will ensure that you are able to sanitise your hands in all our stores.
- We will ensure all watch repairs and jewellery are sanitised prior to being handed over.
- We are doubling down on disinfectant cleaning across all our stores.
- In addition, all our team members have been instructed to sanitise and wash their hands before and after each interaction.
- Your safety is critical, so we have requested that if any team member feels unwell, or if their family members have recently flown back from overseas, that they remain at home for two weeks and we encourage our customers to do the same.
- We have established more of an online presence for you, starting with gifts under $500, to ensure our products are still accessible for our customers to enjoy life’s special moments. These products will be available to purchase online in the comfort of your home.
- There will be FREE SHIPPING for a period of time.
- All showrooms are also equipped with taking phone orders if customers are more comfortable with than online.
- We also have a concierge service for customers – please call one of our team member for this.
- Please also take into consideration watch repairs may take longer than usual with a few watch companies closed for a period of time overseas. This may affect ordering watch parts and specialised watch services.
- All our showroom opening hours will be kept up to date on our website; smales.com.au
We remain absolutely committed to doing everything we can to put the health and safety of our Smales community. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will be reassessing services on ongoing basis.
The Directors of Smales Jewellers
Family Owned Business for 80 Years & Counting