Posted on December 02 2012
We have been so impressed with Tudor’s 2015 releases and the North Flag is another fantastic timepiece from the brand’s Baselworld 2015 collection.
What a great looking watch it is. Its dial is striking and clean and its angles sharp. It looks modern - but has a vintage edge.
It comes in two versions – a steel bracelet and a matt black leather bracelet. We particularly like the latter where the yellow stitching highlights the yellow dial elements.
This is a timepiece where the photos just don’t do it justice!
But this watch is not all about looks - it has the mechanics and technical credentials to match.
This is the second of Tudor’s two new 2015 releases to feature the brand’s first inhouse movement - the Manufacture Tudor MT5621 movement - certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute.
The stunning movement is visible through the sapphire open case back.
It features an instant date display visible through an aperture positioned at 3 o’clock and a power reserve indicator in the form of a disc at 9 o’clock.
Tudor North Flag snap shot:
- 40 mm Monobloc middle case, open back with sapphire crystal and screw-down winding crown
- 316L stainless steel, satin finish
- Double bezel in steel and matt black ceramic
- Screw-down, double waterproofness system
- Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft)lack leather with yellow stitching and yellow leather lining with folding clasp and afety ca
It’s robust, reliable and stylish - the perfect timepiece to take the wearer seamlessly from sport to suit.
It’s now available to view in our Subiaco store – we encourage you to make the visit!
Smales Subiaco is an Officlal Tudor stockist.